Saturday, February 6, 2010

17 days before leaving!

Only 17 days! OMG! This is getting closer... I am a little stressed about leaving everything for a totally new world. I am also a lot excited about this experience even if I will miss my family, friends and all-day life...

There are also 9 days left before my diploma's presentation at EPFL. I finished preparing it last week and I am little bored these days. I don't feel I finally finished my Master just because my presentation is missing.
Lot of my friends already finished their presentations and I'd like to wish them all the best for the coming months and future jobs/life!

I finally received my new DSLR (Canon EOS 7D with Canon EF 24-70mm lens) and I am all excited about it! I will soon post my first pictures with it.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment