Sunday, October 17, 2010

Parents visiting Japan Part 6 (End) & Ikebana class

Here are the final pictures of my parents visiting me in Japan this summer!

There are also pictures of our last activity class: Ikebana. I enjoyed it a lot but it was pretty difficult with all these creational rules (Japanese style...) Imagination is the key of creation but in Ikebana (at least our class), the idea is the recreate the professor idea with your own touch. There is no real creation, sadly...

Anyway the result was good, I think ;)

The beach pictures are taken from the beach highway, north of Kanazawa where I already took pictures when we went to the Noto Peninsula's trip.

Here ends my Kanazawa's stay. I will always remember it with my great homestay family! I discovered so many new things, culture, places, people etc... Whenever I have some free time, I always go back to Kanazawa, my Japanese hometown :D

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment