Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Back in Japan!

Hello everyone,

I am finally back in Japan for my Job. After the great earthquake and the nuclear problem, coming back to Japan or looking for a Job elsewhere was a big deal. As the situation in Kansai region hasn't been affected by this terrible event, I decided to return to Japan for my job at JTEKT.

I should have started it today but because of VISA problems (JTEKT's team screwed up!) I should start in one or two weeks hopefully. Anyway I have my apartment in Uehonmachi (center of Osaka) completely equipped! I have to thank my mother for helping me out during almost two weeks! I just love my place and I feel good now, not like JTEKT's dormitory...

Thanks to Aiko for also helping me out renting a car and with my apartment! Being a Gaijin is always difficult... Even more when you don't have a Japanese ID card!

Anyway I finished sorting all my pictures from South America and Japan. I have more than 5000! I will make my best selection and post them on my flickr account and on my blog!

Stayed tuned for the updates!

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment