Monday, July 5, 2010

Long time no see... (Part 2)

Here we continue with a little preview of what I will write in my future messages concerning the two past months.

After my parent's visit we finished the Ishikawa Language program with a Sayonara party which was really funny because we had to sing in front of all the school, parents and other students. Two of us had to prepare a speech to thank the teachers, staff and host families. It was pretty sad because we were saying good bye to people we got close to in such a short time.

After leaving Kanazawa on a rainy day, I met my new boss in Kashiwara, my dormitory's city where we enjoyed a small Kansai food together. Next day was the first day at work, a big shock in all the ways, but this will be part of the future messages.

Then a few days after my beginning in JTEKT I had the chance, once again, to have some visit! My pitoune! Titou! Maude! She visited me for three weeks in Osaka and because of this long time we decided to take a Guesthouse in downtown Osaka : NAMBA! Yeah the place to be in Osaka! This was such a great idea and for a very reasonable price we could get a 21.5m2 apartment in the middle of Osaka. 5min walking to Namba and Nipponbashi! This was soooo great! We visited together many places in Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Kanazawa again and it was very interesting. Maude had a Japan Rail Pass for these three weeks and she enjoyed visiting many many places while I was working...!

Anyway Maude left last week and I am back at my dormitory, I feel a little sad but because my luck is huge, I won't be alone for a long time. I am flying to California this weekend! And all the family will be there, it is my cousin's wedding! AREEN! YEAH! Party! I am sooo happy to be able to participate to the wedding and to be able to see my whole family for a few days...

Anyway I will complete these two last messages with detailed messages of my parent's and Maude's visits these two months, the Sayonara party at Kanazawa and others stuff like my first Pro Baseball Game in Osaka...!

See you soon!

PS: For the pictures please give me some time, I am copying my already 250GB of pictures to my new freshly bought in the Osaka's geek town 2To backup hard disc! I will post them as soon as possible...!

1 commentaires: