Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend in California! Part 2

Here we go for the second part of the crazy weekend in California!

Saturday: The big day! And yeah it was a Big Long Crazy Day! Starting from 7am for the ladies to get the hair and make up done and 9am for the men. We had to get dressed up for the movie time! I wont reveal the secrets of the upcoming movie, you'll have to see it to believe it! :D anyway we did shoot some scenes on the helipad, pool lobby and rooms so you can imagine how crazy that was.

Finally after that Areen got dressed up and we could head up to the church for the ceremony. It was really a nice beautiful HOT day... We all enjoyed the ceremony with this beautiful young couple, handsome Areen and Beautiful Maria! After the ceremony, pictures time! Yeah! One hour of Family pictures in front of the church in the sun...! But that was just the beginning of the 4hours shooting time in a beautiful house of LA! Yeah 4 hours! That was HUGE, US man! Anyway we did man pictures and scenes and finally we went to the Party Hall where all the guests could party for this beautiful event!

I once again want to thanks everyone for this weekend in LA, it was great and I loved to be able to see all my Family again, specially Dany and Anais who I was missing so much since my departure for Japan in March...

And my come back in Japan was funny because of the american service which sucks! I was supposed to fly from Burbank at 8:00am to San Francisco and them Osaka but I finally ended up taking a flight from Los Angeles to Tokyo and then I had to take the "always on time Japanese train" to go back home so it was a verrrrrrrry looooooonnnnggg day!

Anyway now i'm back at work, pretty hard, but i recovered from this weekend...

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment