Thursday, July 15, 2010

Weekend in California! Part 1

Oh my god! This weekend was full of emotions! I went to Los Angeles, California for the wedding of my lovely cousin Areen & Maria! This was so great to see everyone again and to enjoy this wonderful moment. I left Osaka on friday afternoon after cleaning my room and packing my small stuff. I had a flight from Osaka to San Francisco and then a connexion to Burbank. The wedding was held in Glendale, the Armenian district of LA!

Arriving in Burbank late, because of I don't know what reason, I could meet my parents, Dany & Anais, Gegecl & Garnic and Angineh jan! I was soooooo happy to be with everyone and enjoy a real family thing! We headed directly to the hair stylist, Pedro who did nothing for 40$. LoL After the hairstylist I could meet the restaurant of the Family and finally see the future Mr. & Mrs. Movsessian!

Areen brought me to the Tuxedo rental place for some tryouts before the wedding and hopefully there was some other sizes stock. It was huge! Haha

Finally we headed back to the hotel and we decided to go eat a real big American Steak! And it was not big it was extremely HUGE! OMG!

Saturday was the big day! We had to get all dressed up for the movie! Hey, we are in Hollywood man! From 10am to 1pm we recorded a lot of scenes for the upcoming movie of Areen & Maria's wedding! This was really funny and finally after all these crazy shots, we took a Big Bus to go to the church where the ceremony was held. After 1hour we could speak to Mr. & Mrs. Movsessian. Yeah Congratulations again to you guys. I hope the best in your life, love & hapiness for ever!

To be continued...

PS: I finally have the high speed internet at my dormitory so I will be able to post the pictures soon!

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment