Monday, July 5, 2010

Long time no see... (Part 1)

Hey everyone,

I am so sorry for the long time no see but I have been very busy these last two months. Leaving Kanazawa had been a big shock for me and I had some difficult times in the dormitory but now I feel better and I will try updating the blogspot everyday during my way back home in the train with my fabulous iPad :D

2 months ago I had the chance to get my parents visiting me in Kanazawa for my birthday. This was such a great moment and I want to thank them again! We had lot of fun! We visited Kyoto, Osaka and of course Kanazawa during these 10 days. My parents also had the chance to meet my Japanese Host Family. This was such a great moment because! The tofu restaurant was so good and having the chance to eat at home a delicious Shabu-Shabu was a great pleasure for all of us. I want to thank the Host Family for the great welcome and the dinner!

Visiting Kyoto and Osaka was great as my dad and I had the chance to come in Japan in 2004, we were the two official guides for my mother. In Osaka we went to see my actual dormitory and workplace. Anyway this message is just a preview of the next messages I will post on the Blog...

I will also upload all the pictures since two months ago (And there are a lot!)

Thank you very much for reading me again, I have a lot to tell and I will take the time to share my crazy Japanese live with you all!
See you soon!

1 commentaires: