Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 8

こんばんは!

A short message to tell you that today we went to the City Hall to get our Alien Card but it'll take a long time to get it. March 23rd will be the date. So until this I won't be able to open a bank account nor get a japanese phone... Anyway we went to visit Kanazawa's downtown which is very nice with lot of shops.

I also tried the Japanese Donuts (Mister Donut) but I was a little disappointed. Food portion here is small but it is efficient. You don't feel heavy and not anymore hungry but with the Donut I was still a little hungry after so I am not convinced of this American Japanese Food :D I prefer traditional deserts :P

Anyway tomorrow we have our first Japanese test. So now it is time to sleep :)
おやすみなさい!

2 commentaires:

  1. T'as pas honte de vouloir manger des DONUTS au Japon??? C'est pas le bon pays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouais non serieux Aris... Les Donuts au Japon... Ca le fait pas LoL.

    ReplyDelete